The Gilmour Academy Lancer Hall of Fame recognizes up to four athletes and one coach each year for induction at the halftime of a home football game. It is intended to honor former Gilmour Academy varsity student-athletes and coaches who demonstrated excellence in their athletic pursuits and accomplishments.
Nominations for the Lancer Hall of Fame are accepted throughout the year, however only those nominations received prior to July 1 of each academic year will be considered for induction into the upcoming class.
All nominees must meet several criteria in order to be considered, including:
- A minimum of 10 years since high school graduation.
- A significant contribution to one of more of the varsity/prep-level athletic programs; excellence in multiple sports is preferred, but immense contribution to one sport is accepted.
- An exemplary role model in high school.
- Exhibition of excellence in personal and/or professional life after Gilmour Academy.
Current Lancer Hall of Fame Members
Please email nominations to Athletic Director Sean O'Toole at: email@example.com and include the following information for each nominee:
- Name (include maiden name in addition to married name if applicable)
- Graduation Year
- Sports Participated and Number of Varsity Letters in Each
- Honors Achieved in Each Sport
- Individual/Career Records Achieved in Each Sport
- Team Achievements in Each Sport
- Any Special Athletic or Personal Achievements Upon Graduation from Gilmour Academy
- Additional Supporting Information